Clarify Goals, Refine Process, And Take Action.
"Most people get excited about games, but I've got to be excited about practice, because that's my classroom." ~ Pat Summitt 🏀
About Our Coaching Services.
I'm a tinkerer. I like studying things, taking them apart, and
putting them back together. Growing up, I even had a book called The
Way Things Work by David Macaulay.
In professional life, I've had managers, mentors, and
leaders. They were helpful in modeling the way through their
behavior and in showing how to achieve targets.
wasn't until I began investing in external coaches that my progress
I developed employees to promotions, earned greater responsibilities, and advanced in my career.
For me, external coaching was:
- Specialized - My coaches had expertise in focused areas that my managers didn't have or didn't have time to teach.
- Objective - The type of guidance wasn't influenced by organizational rules, goals, or company politics.
- Fresh - Blinders were removed and allowed for new perspective.
➡️ Inevitabl Responsive: Performance Call.
At Inevitabl, our coaching services and organizational consulting engagements begin with a one-on-one performance call, hosted virtually by phone or video conference.
Here's why you'd grab us for a session together:
- Change Management - You've been tasked with leading a change project, have ideas for moving things forward, and want to improve the chance of success.
- Entrepreneurship - You're launching a new business, or scaling an existing one, and want to refine your approach from analytical, system, or people perspectives.
- Professional Development - You're a continuous learner advancing your career by becoming more efficient in your current role, taking on new responsibilities, earning promotion within your company, or charting your path to new opportunities.
- Sales Leadership - You're leading diverse teams, upskilling, and preparing for the future of work as employees and companies find their work-life harmony.
There are 3 outcomes that result from a session together.
- High Achievement - You get what you came for, head off to rock your goals with improved confidence in yourself and your plan, and tell a dozen friends.
- Continued Engagement - You decide it'd be nice to have us in your corner more routinely. Where this is the case, we apply the value of your initial investment as a credit toward the coaching or consulting option you next select with us, excluding digital product purchases and community memberships.
- No Hard Feelings - You find that our session didn't provide the value you'd hoped for or we'd intended. We provide a full refund. And, where possible, we connect you with a professional in our network who might be a better fit.
Here's How To Get Started.
- Purchase your Inevitabl Responsive Performance Call.
- You'll be prompted to complete a pre-meeting questionnaire.
- Once received, we'll be in touch to schedule with you.
- Bring a pen, paper, ideas, questions, and an open mind to your virtual session.
- The session recording and any resources we create or discuss are yours to keep.
- See you soon! 😎
Select Your Performance Call.
30-minute Performance Call.
60-minute Performance Call.
Updates in sales, marketing, technology, personnel, and strategy require your employees, managers, and executives to go through change. While they've all experienced it, few may have been introduced to formal process.
With team training you, your managers, and employees will learn:
- How to use change resistance to your advantage.
- How to perform stakeholder mapping and analysis.
- The 4 crucial steps in creating a foundation for change.
- The confidence to step into change collaboratively.
The Power of Communication Portion Control.
"Communicating change in easy-to-understand portions helps employees process information, increases their ability to actualize change and improves their overall morale" (McLean, 2022, para. 4).
➡️ Inevitabl Intensive: 1:1 Coaching Membership.
After an Inevitabl Responsive session, clients may elect to continue their private coaching engagement. Inevitabl Intensive is a natural progression.
It begins with a strategy session to examine history, identify obstacles, determine goals, and create a plan and vision for success.
Following your strategy session, you'll enjoy:
- A 1 hour-long, virtual session weekly
- Assigned homework
- Accountability for progress toward milestones
- Feedback and program refinement
- Session recordings and any resources we create or discuss are yours to keep.
High impact, 1:1 coaching membership.
Note: Before enrolling in Inevitabl Intensive, clients complete an
Inevitabl Responsive session. The value of your investment in Inevitabl
Responsive can be applied to the first instance of billing for Inevitabl
Intensive. All details of Inevitabl Intensive are provided and discussed prior to entering into coaching agreement.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you, understanding your goals, and creating a professional relationship helping you to reach your objectives.
If you have questions about our coaching services that are not yet answered, please contact us. We'll be happy to hear from you!
David Bohmiller, MBA, MS (he/him/his)
Founder, CEO and Consulting Executive
➡️ Inevitabl's Most Popular Content & Resources
McLain, D. (2022, March 8). How Leaders Can Communicate Change to a Burned-out Workforce.
Gallup.com. Retrieved October 20, 2022, from
Do You Know Someone Who'd Benefit From Our Coaching Services?
Help us spread the word about our site and coaching services by sharing this page with friends, fans, or followers. Click on the icon(s) below for your preferred social media platform and share away. Thank you!