inevitabl inclusive change leadership workshop
Virtual or In-person Change Leadership Workshops
Build your organization's future leaders by giving them an educational foundation with our Inevitabl Inclusive change leadership workshop.
- Satisfy learners by investing in their professional development
- Convert passive change stakeholders to active change participants
- Engage your workforce and help them become loyal, long-term employees
- Reduce turnover, increase project success rates, and build competitive advantage
Change is the common denominator in sales, marketing, strategy, and other business projects. Give your team the tools to succeed.
Inevitabl Inclusive Change Leadership Workshop FAQ.
- Who? - Our change leadership workshops are a great fit for store-level employees and managers, regional managers, and executives. Small group sizes of 10-30 allow for active participation, increased practice, and improved learning retention.
- What? - A 1-2 hour, depending on group size, workshop introducing participants to understanding and applying stakeholder mapping and analysis, recognizing where change resistance comes from and using it to their advantage, and embracing 4 foundational steps of a change management model.
- Where? - Workshops can be hosted virtually or in-person, whether you're in-office or hosting an off-site event.
- Why? - For all the sales, technology, and HR trainings employees have sat through, few have learned about change management or change leadership. All updates to processes, systems, and personnel require movement from one way of being or doing to another. Equipping your team with knowledge and familiarity as a foundation can help them show up more consistently and efficiently, advancing the customer experience, and supporting organizational achievement.
- When? - We'll determine a mutually-agreeable date together.
- How much? - Virtual workshops begin at $2,000 for groups of up to 30 participants, and on-site workshops begin at $4,000 + expenses with all detail to be decided prior to agreement.
Start The Conversation. 👥 🗓️
Your Next Step.
If you believe this could be of value to you and your organization, and you'd like to learn more, your first step is to book a performance call. After our call, if we decide to move forward together, we'll credit your performance call investment toward your ongoing engagement.
I'm looking forward to our session together.
David Bohmiller, MBA, MS (he/him/his)
Founder, CEO and Consulting Executive
➡️ Inevitabl's Most Popular Content & Resources
P.S. - Individual workshops, open to public registration, are hosted intermittently. Subscribe to the Inevitabl newsletter for updates and notifications on when and where the next will be.
Choose Your Next Step. ⤵️
Join Our Community. 👥 🏘️
Build change management and leadership skills as a Professional Member of our private community.
Have questions? Contact us.
Book A Call. 👥 🗓️
1 call may be all you need to clear obstacles, inform your next action, & proceed with confidence.
Have questions? Contact us.
Ready to talk?
Contact David today!
I work with determined professionals to help build change leaders. Let's achieve more together.